Monufy respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Monufy will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Monufy uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from our website.
- If you place an order with Monufy, we will store your data on a Secure Server if desired. You can enter a user name and password to include your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
- If you respond to an action or contest, we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Monufy does not sell your information
Monufy will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.